Friday, October 28, 2011

A Treasury of Vintage Perfumes

I don't know how many of you are interested in vintage perfumes, but I find them quite fascinating!  Since I model many of my handmade perfumes after vintage ones, I'm always trying to read up on perfumes of the past, from the 1920s through the 1940s, especially.  Therefore, when I found the blog Yesterday's Perfume, I was quite overjoyed.  What a gem!  Not only is there a list off to the side of specific perfumes with the date of their debut, but each one has a review, a bit of information on the creation of the perfume, what scents star in it, and--my favorite--vintage perfume advertisements!



This blog will be such a wonderful source of information and inspiration for my perfuming.  If you are a"vintage perfumaniac" like me, visit Yesterday's Perfume!

No comments:

Post a Comment